Saturday, August 11, 2018

A Quarter in a School Year

   Image result for internet   Grade 10 ICT First Quarter focuses on the internet and I learned a lot about internet. First Quarter is done, we've learned a lot of thing for the past two months, We've learned about Internet's History and things about blogging and blogs. We made a lot of articles and its quite hard because you need to do many research to find facts about the article you're going to make. well, basically, I have putso much effort in making the five previous articles.

      I browse, I search,I communicate, I play and all of these are part of the internet. Blogging helped me to construct articles and explore the internet. Well, my First Quarter life with ICT 10 is like a plane, travelling around the world, the world of internet. I've also encountered challenges and one of them is I don't have much knowledge in constructing essays and reaction papers, but with the help of the internet, I was able to search facts to be added to my articles. Every now and then, I still don't know where did Internet came from, but we tackled about the History of the Internet. I was able to know the people behind the development of the Internet.

     As a student, I can share this knowledge on my friends or maybe schoolmates. The experience of Grade 10 ICT first quarter is unforgettable.



PHOTO CREDITS:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi6_LCplebcAhUHO7wKHaoOB10QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiatvnews.com%2Ftechnology%2Fnews-just-25-adults-use-internet-in-india-pew-survey-448369&psig=AOvVaw1dC8NKR2MFxrxVHZAQD1LR&ust=1534116994782443

2 comments:

  1. What are the similarities you've been encountered between a vlogger and a blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the word vlog and blog, a vlogger makes video vlogs and a blogger create articles charuuuuut hahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete