Saturday, November 3, 2018

My Second Quarter with ICT 10

          From the firat quarter, we learned alot from Mrs. Vera Cruz. Now, Second quarter i quite harder  than First Quarter. But I learned a lot about Hypertext Markup Language or HTML and other lessons.

           At first, I am not familiar with these lessons but as the quarter goes on, I am learning a lot. With the activities conducted. I can say that I am developing skills in using HTML tags. I was challenged on making HTML files through different exercises. I and my classmates are surely benefited with these editing skills. And we also published blogs about themes of celebrations conducted in our school.

           ICT 10 is not yet finished, more challenges will come for sure. But with these challenges, our knowledge will be assured. And with these lessons, our skills will be developed and more knowledge will enter our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment